Thursday, June 16, 2011

6 Whole Months

Not so long ago, I wrote a blog entitled "One Whole Month" and look where we are already kiddies, not just one, but six big ones. I know, I know, we can't believe it either. Guess it's true what they say about time going by faster as you grow. Errr..was that what they said happens to time when you move across the world for a year? :) Anyway, seems as though the last few posts have been dedicated to our luxurious lives of festivals and jet setting...boat setting? Japan's so close we took a boat. ;) So this post is dedicated to every day life and no side trips on the weekends. Lame I know, try not to doze off. I kid, I kid.

P.S. We really really really really miss you. No, seriously.


We went to the beach last weekend. The weather was perfect. This is near Yeongduk, about a 30 minute bus ride.



After we were finished frolicking in the sun, we went to eat crab. Behind Brendan are zillions of crab restaurants. When you walk down the street, there are at least 2 people from each restaurant standing outside trying to call you in to eat their crab. The strip is literally nothing but crab restaurants.

We loved all these fishing boats. These people are hustlerssss. 

What's that??


Yum.









The following is a tribute to Sally and Smile's love. These are two of my kinders  (who also happen to be my favorite kids in the entire school, shh don't tell.) (Smile is still a tyrant but he grew on me, dammit.) There were plenty more adorable photos I could have posted of these two, but let's be real here, anymore and you would have died of cuteness smothering. I really somehow wish I could contact them 20 years from now to see if they're still going strong..

These were taken while dancing. 


Ok seriously try not to smile while viewing this preciousness. 


Look, he pissed her off already...

No comments:

Post a Comment