Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh So, Oh So Close

It's been a few weeks since our last post. I'm fairly certain..let's make that almost one hundred percent certain..the next post will be to say goodbye to Korea. So, I figured it would be good to have one last regular post before the goodbye one. 
We almost can't contain our excitement. We are leaving in less than 2 weeks. AH! Can you believe it?  We are ready to get out of here, emotionally speaking. Physically so, we are not even close to ready, as our first sock has yet to be packed. We did our last grocery shop at Home Plus today and it felt weird and great all at the same time. 
In school, we're trying to busy ourselves with Christmas crafts and songs. Not.Really.Working. Ok, well maybe kind of but it's hard to pretend these are just normal weeks! We feel like little kids peeing our pants in anticipation. Don't worry..no pee yet, but I can't make any promises. Ew. Ok. That was gross. 
Anyway, here are some photos of life lately. Next time you read this, our dupas will be on a plane to Sydney, Australia!!!!! 
We beyond miss you. 


Brendan's Birthday! Look at all those sweeties!



December/countdown to Christmas calendar. I secretly made it for my own selfish pleasure. Countdown to us leaving. :)


I have a photo of Smile wearing this coat from when we first got to Korea. I know I posted it because I loved it as much as this one. His cuteness is so decieving. What a little monster. :) 

Brendan's student Sophia made this for us. It says, "Thank you for teach us." 

Photo booth in Daegu for Brendan's Birthday. 

There is a kid's character called Pororo here and I really like him. Too much I think. There he is on my head.

 Oknow I will explain the sweatshirts. I told you about how couple and family clothes are all the rage here. Well, I just had to get us some. We forgot to have the server take a photo of us together, but I will post one soon. You should see the backs of them. Ah, I'll post those too. Soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment