Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snowboarding, Kid's Land and Kindergarten Graduation

We've been keeping busy lately! Everything is going well, the last couple weeks we went snowboarding, on a field trip and our kindergarteners had their 1 year graduation ceremony. Enjoy the photos. Also, the videos are hilarious. We miss you. (The three events are posted in three separate blogs, as blogger is being a pain in my ass with posting multiple photos. )

Lia snowboarding on bunny hill : http://vimeo.com/20504818
The other videos are in the "Kindergarten Graduation" post

 Ladies we work with. Night before snowboarding. 


 The guy is our boss. Mihn. When we talk about him, Brendan and I refer to him as "Minley."


So big. Scary for my first time. 

 I got up!!


 Ahh..bunny hill.

 I made it all the way down the slope! (Beginner :) See! 


 I know you are loving the outfits. 


 The outfits above are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to craziness level. I felt like we were on a catalogue photo shoot. Couples matched, we were almost blinded by the bright neon colors and everyone was matching. 


Drive back.


It's hard to take pictures out of the window, but we were winding for quite some time. 

I love the mountains here.









1 comment:

  1. You definitely snowboard better than me! I couldn't even make it standing up let alone down a slope. Definitely sticking to skiing! lol

    ReplyDelete