Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter and Happy Days

Hello lovelies. It has been a bit since our last post. Easter was a couple days ago, which meant candy hunts, arts and crafts and cooking classes. Not mad at that! We also got an Easter package from Grandma and Papa! Thanks so much for that, Peeps are no where to be found here! Easter Day was definitely different from when we're home. The day was actually pretty normal. I guess that happens when you live in Korea and most Koreans don't celebrate Easter (my kids don't even know who the Easter Bunny is, oh the horror!) I always call my Sunday runs my form of church, and we logged a gorgeous 8 miles on Easter. We did a first time route to the beach and it was one I know we'll run again and again- 2 miles to the beach, 4 along it, and 4 back.
This weekend we had a huge hiking trip planned. We were actually going to hike the highest mountain in Korea!!! The plan was to arrive Saturday, hike to our sleeping camp, then wake up at 3am to make it to the top in time to watch the sunrise. But...Korea had a different plan for us- as it decided to not rain the whole month of April and save it all up for the last few days of the month! We were super excited for a large adventure, but I guess it will have to wait until next weekend. We will be sure to post photos and write about our trip!
We love you and miss you. I hope you had a great Easter and ate for us :)

We always post photos of our kinders because we have them 1/2 the day..and oh let's not forget they're the cutest..:) So here are some of my other classes. The kids above are my worst nightmares and I'm not even trying to be funny. They are little demon spawns that came to me with zero English base. Oh and they are all boys and one girl. 

My 1B class. Yep he's flicking the camera off. What delights. 

Part Time Kinder 7.  Kevin (front right) just got a perma. 



Happy what?

My new all day kinder kid, Ryan. If you ask him what his name is..he says...Lion. He loves food so much and likes to drag his arms when he walks.

Lia Teacher, Alice and Sally. I like Alice here.


Package from Grandma and Papa!!


Wendy scored during the hunt.

Alice is little and less fierce at grabbing candy while elbowing other children. :)

After the hunt. Happy Easter!

Matty.


I FINALLY had my camera when he wore this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment