Friday, April 1, 2011

Day Trip With Kiddies

Thursday it was sunny and 69 degrees, Friday is was sunny and..wait for it...73 degrees!!!! Don't get too jealous my Michigan lovelies, we are plummeting back into the mid 50s and low 60s starting Saturday. Boohoo. Thursday we took a trip to Sunrise Park in Pohang, only 5 minutes from school. The kids got to see deer, roosters, monkeys and some I had no clue of what they were. We ran around, played and had relay races. A good day to be a teacher it was.

Too cute. 


HAAAA! Smile getting his run on. Blissfully. 

Cutie beauties. 

What it looks like trying to get a bunch of 5 year olds to smile at the same time. (Check out Smile, far right.)

Snack time.

Oh don't mind Smile (far right) messing up our kodak moment. All for a little finger drama. :)

My Sally. 

Alice, my newest and youngest student. She's 2. And attending Kindergarten. Yep. 

Fun.

She reminds us of a little old man with her hand in her pockets like that. 

Told you. 

Relay. 

Ria and Kaylen didn't attend the trip because they only come to school part time. BUT I finally had my camera for these outfits, not the first time they've graced me with their awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment