Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 in Korea

Happy New Year!!! For everyone at home, it is 11:50 pm on New Years Eve. Here it is 1:50 pm New Years Day..2011..we are really in the future this time :)
We spent our new years eating "cheesy rice" which I'm sure we will be having a lot of in the next year and then going to a local bar with some new friends. I only lasted until 11pm and we rang in the new year at our apartment..but I did stay awake for the stroke of midnight!! Lame I know..but the jet lag hasn't quite worn off. Almost there..I think. We miss you already and it just aint the same not being home for Christmas and New Years. We hope you are having a marvelous time this evening and love you lots.

Before we went out for cheesy rice.


Drinking beer our of coffee mugs..these are the only 2 cups we own.




No comments:

Post a Comment